Coyne Healthcare - CoQ10+PQQ 300mg/30 Capsules
Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) regarded as one of the most powerful anti-aging and cognitive health supplements on the market. Discovered in the late 1970’s in Japan PQQ is a small quinone molecule with now 100’s of clinical studies and real-world evidence supporting its positive effects on human health and wellbeing.
Proven Benefits of PQQ
- Mitochondrial biogenesis – the creation of new mitochondria. Mitochondria are known as the powerhouses of human cells as they create adenosine triphosphate (ATP) which is the main source of energy in humans. As we age we have less and fewer mitochondria, PQQ is therefor able to counter this process.
- Enhance Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) by 40-fold. As its name suggests, NGF is involved primarily in the growth, maintenance, survival of nerve cells and stimulating neurogenesis the creation of new neurons in the brain.
- Reduces inflammation. A study revealed users of PQQ reduced c reactive protein (CRP) by up to 45%. CRP is a major inflammatory marker.
- Improved sleep and well-being.
- Improved mental cognition and memory recall
Microactive™ ß-cyclodextrin and ubiquinone with BioPQQ®, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
Our products are shipped within 4-7 Days using the following carriers:
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
145 Cremona Road, Dublin 12, Ireland
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over €50 euros, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Our refund policy is 14 days. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (If Applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (If Applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 145 Cremona Road, Dublin 12, Ireland.